Benefits of GPS Technology for Heavy Equipment
See How GPS Technology Can Save Thousands of Dollars
Our goal is to learn what kind of asset tracking issue you may be experiencing and create an application specific plan to integrate our solution and help you in as many ways possible.
Privacy is extremely important to us. We will never share your email.
GPS Tracking Hardware
- Designed as a turnkey tracking solution our hardware, web portal, and data connection, is a tightly integrated system that will monitor your assets around the clock.
- Tracking is easy; simply log into our user-friendly web portal on your PC, smartphone, or tablet and you’ll immediately see the dashboard. Here you will see your asset critical details, such as location history, alarms, temperature, run-time, battery life, etc.
- If an asset is stolen or moved from its geofenced location, your tracker will change from asset management mode to alarm mode in order to facilitate recovery. In alarm mode, the tracker can ping as often as every 15 seconds.
Equipment Recovery Case Study
A land-surveying and engineering company in the Washington DC area has about 80 land-surveying devices valued at $30,000 each. These devices are regularly stolen and are rarely recovered. To deter theft, the company pays hourly workers to sit and monitor the surveying devices while they’re in use. Additionally, they have other construction equipment that is sometimes stolen and often poorly allocated to job-sites. Productivity is lost and efficiency is reduced when excessive time and manpower is spent searching for equipment.
Easy to Use Web Portal
- We are a Turn-Key Solution. Added to our hardware is our enterprise grade portal.
- Here you can glance at all of the relevant metrics and set up alerts so that you can focus on other things while staying informed.
- Coupled with Google Maps, you are able to see exactly where your devices are at all times.
- Managers can delegate to line-level employees by granting user level access and assigning them to groups.
- Creating reports is easy and intuitive, and they can be exported in common formats like Microsoft’s Excel.
- Because security and reliability is important to us, we put our portal on Amazon’s Secure Web Servers.
Run-time Case Study
A heavy equipment rental company provides excavators with a jack hammer attachment. If this attachment runs for more than 60 consecutive seconds, the jackhammer can overheat and require expensive maintenance. With our run time sensor, they can monitor how their clients use their equipment and save money, time, and headaches.
As the manufacturer, we are able to customize our product to fit your application. We can make custom plastic or metal enclosures, we can change the color of the enclosure, or even develop a GPS tracker that is unique to your application using custom sensors.
- Since we manufacture our hardware, develop our software, and have strategic partnerships with the carriers, we are able to provide a uniquely tailored experience to our clients.
- Our proprietary ecosystem allows us to introduce new features quickly and remain aggressively competitive.
- We have a team of devoted and passionate staff who strive to provide the best experience.