EnviroTrck for Environmental Monitoring
With regulatory requirements becoming increasingly complex and data intensive, the need for smart data collection solutions is critical. Traditional methods for data monitoring are labor intensive, weather dependent, error-prone and slow, resulting in compliance delays and ballooning costs.
EnviroTrck is a next-generation sensor data collection system including 4G LTE-enabled sensor gateways, secure cloud-based data storage and enterprise-grade web interface. EnviroTrck gives you the tools to analyze your data in real time, set notifications for alarm conditions and generate reports.
Take a look at the benefits of EnviroTrck data collection
|Feature||Manual Monitoring||Well Stream|
|Labor||Labor intensive, requires technician site visits||Almost no labor required, just pull up the web interface to check status|
|Weather||Weather dependent, can only check the site when weather permitting||Check the site anytime, regardless of weather conditions|
|Data Transfer||Manual data transfer, human error||Automatic wireless data transfer, eliminates human error|
|Reporting||Time-lag between data collection and reporting||Real-time data collection, notifications and reporting = timely decisions|
|Cost||Technician site visits and schedule delays increase project costs||Low cost for continuous automated monitoring|
Collect the Data You Need
EnviroTrck supports a diverse array of sensors, including:
- Liquid Fill Level
- Liquid Flow Rate
- Or bring your own analog, 4-20 mA or modbus sensor
Case Study – Groundwater Monitoring for Dredging Project
- Using real-time data acquisition
- Recording, reporting, visualizing groundwater data at a dredged material management area to fulfill a regulatory requirement
- Goal is to set groundwater salinity thresholds for future regulation
- Permit special conditions may require provision of monitoring data before, during, and after permitted activities.
Real-Time Data Collection
There are many benefits of collecting sensor data continuously:
- You can create notification rules that trigger an email or text message when a sensor reading goes out of normal range, allowing you to react quickly to changing conditions
- You capture the full range of fluctuations in the data, which can help establish normal parameters for the site
- Data is available to be viewed anytime, anywhere with a web browser
This chart shows one benefit of continuous monitoring: When data is collected only at a quarterly site visit, you can miss the full range of fluctuations of parameters being measured.
Cloud-based web portal: data analysis at your fingertips
- Map and list-based device views
- Customizable sensor dashboards
- Notifications with flexible data triggers
- Reporting, including automated emailed reports
- Sub-accounts and groups
- Full user access control
- Full-featured API with web hooks
- Since we manufacture our hardware, develop our software, and have strategic partnerships with the carriers, we are able to provide a uniquely tailored experience to our clients.
- Our proprietary ecosystem allows us to introduce new features quickly and remain aggressively competitive.
- We have a team of devoted and passionate staff who strive to provide the best experience.